Sophie/14/Vienna/Be yourself 🌈
I put the “i” in single. Always.
|regular people in the shower:||wash, rince and repeat|
|me in the shower:||accepting award|
|me in the shower:||pretending i'm filming for a shampoo commercial|
|me in the shower:||pretending i'm in a scene of my favourite tv show|
|me in the shower:||life problems|
|me in the shower:||ellen is pulling a prank on me|
|me in the shower:||showing off my mad singing skills and sexiness to the crowd of fans that isn't really there.|
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.